Add Spark Detection Control Panel
All FLAMEX Systems utilize a Control Panel to provide both functional and supervisory capabilities. Our Control Panels are customized to meet the requirements of each specific protection application.
The appropriate Control Panel is selected based on the zone capacity required as well as the desired features of the panel. They can range from the most basic single zone console to a sophisticated multi-zone panel with technologically advanced supervision and monitoring capabilities. All Control Panels include battery back-up and are FM Global approved.
The CLUNID FMZ 6000 Control Panel Series
The new generation FMZ 6000 Control Panels offer a very high level of functional integrity and dependability. Advantages include:
- Simple to use 7” full color touch screen which allows intuitive, rapid navigation for all events
- Functional redundancy of the CPU, control boards and modules to prevent breakdowns and downtime repairs
- Individual modules can be replaced during operation without interruption
- LogicManager feature provides plausibility checks to prevent operator error
- ServiceAssistant feature makes it possible to read the actual status, event history and documentation relating to commissioning and service work any time during operation
- New communication protocols allow use with a wider range of detectors and actuators
FMZ 6000 Panels are available in 4 different enclosure sizes: D04, D14, D21, and D40
The FMZ 5000 Control Panel Series
The FMZ 5000 Control Panels come equipped with an event memory function, LED display of system messages and a keypad input feature. Relays in the panel are programmable to allow a variety of functional interlocks with associated equipment. In large plant facilities with multiple FLAMEX Control Panels, the panels can be networked so that all system functioning can be supervised and controlled at a single location utilizing the INVERON HMI System.
FLAMEX Inc. can assist you in the selection of the appropriate control panel to meet you specific application.
WHAT WE DO
SPARK DETECTION & SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
MINIFOG WATER MIST SYSTEM
HOW CAN WE HELP
Contact our support team for project inquiries, technical questions and service.